Peer Support and Counselling Services
What We Provide You
- Up to 8 sessions with a Peer Support Specialist, Social Worker, or Psychotherapist.
- A safe space to discuss your challenges and experiences.
- Better ability to cope with complex mental health issues.
- Exploration of resources available to you.
- No referral required
- Evening appointments available
- In-person, phone, or virtual appointments
- Referral to more programs and services upon completion of your program
Drop-in one-on-one support is offered at various times during the week. You can talk to a supporter (counsellor or peer support worker) for up to 30 minutes about your mental health challenges. This service is offered by phone. There is no waitlist and you can receive this support immediately.
All you need to do is sign up using our button below!Register